Four weeks left Riverhawks!
It’s getting to that time in the semester again. Finals are around the corner, and if you’re like me, you’re staring down a list of deadlines that are coming at you fast.
Don’t fret! The last thing you want to do is stress yourself out to the point where you can’t get anything done. Here are some tips to manage these last few weeks:
- Prioritize! Make a list of everything you need to do and take care of things that are due sooner. Map out time to get work done. Knowing you have enough time to do everything will help you breathe easier.
- Breathe! And take breaks. Make sure to take 10-15 minute breaks between long stretches of working to avoid burning out your brain.
- Make time for fun! Make sure you are rewarding yourself with things you enjoy doing. You’ve heard the saying, “all work and no play…” So make time for play too!
- Exercise! Physical activity can be refreshing and releases endorphins in your brain. Yoga and stretching are also good for your back and shoulders if you’re spending a lot of time behind a desk.
- Sleep! And sleep well. Make sure you’re getting plenty of quality z’s to keep you feeling well as you face down your pile of assignments.
Hang in there!
You have done so much hard work, just push yourself a little further and you can do it! We believe in you!