The start of the school year is also one of the biggest periods of time
for new employees. In particular a lot of first time student employees.
There are job aids and videos to help new employees learn about the
features of the HR Direct system.
A couple key things to know…
- All Employees are on a bi-weekly pay cycle. See pay calender for deadlines and pay dates.
- Student hours must be approved by the manager in order to have payroll processed.
Here are a couple links to get you started:
- Enrolling in Direct Deposit
- Entering Positive Time – hourly employees
- Entering Exception Time – salaried employees