I know it’s been a while after the deadline has passed to file for Financial Aid. But this blog is about the quick overview of all things Financial Aid.
Who to contact when you need help!
If you are looking for any help related to financial aid, registration, student records and billing, you’re the one and the only go to place is the Solution Center.
The Solution Center
University Crossing 220 Pawtucket St., Suite 131
Lowell, MA 01854-5141
NEW! UMass Lowell has launched the award-winning GetAnswers online video service! You can get answers instantly to all your financial aid related questions and much more 24/7 at
What you should know!
Check out Your Guide to Financial Aid for information on financial aid programs available to you.
This guide will cover the following areas in detail:
- Your Financial Aid Eligibility
- Understanding Your Award Letter and Types of Aid
- Federal Student Loan Programs
- Additional Financing Options
- What You Need to Know About the Verification Process
- Adjustments to Your Financial Aid
- Paying Your Bill
- Maintaining Financial Aid Eligibility.
- Student Responsibilities
What you should do!
- Apply for aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Our UMass Lowell School Code is: 002161.
- Request Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID) for you and a parent/guardian to sign the FAFSA.
- Avoid delays by using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) on the FAFSA to report tax information.