Who is Jasmin?

Jasmin is from Boston, Massachusetts. She is a senior psychology major with a premed track. Want to get to know her more? We asked her a few questions about her experiences at UMass Lowell!

Q: Was UMass Lowell your top school?              A: No. I wanted to go out of state.

Q: Why did you come to UMass Lowell?               A: It was the most affordable from all the schools I applied to.

Q: Was it hard for you to adjust to UMass Lowell?                                                              A: No, I was fine. I was very close to home so I went home every weekend.

Q: Did you live on or off campus?                                                                                        A: I lived on campus all 4 years.

Q: What was your favorite residence hall to live in and why?                                              A: My favorite residence hall to live in was Bourgeois Hall  because my roommate was never there and I had the room all to myself.

Q: What’s your favorite thing about UMass Lowell?                                                            A: I made great friends!

Q: What has been your favorite class so far?                                                                      A: My favorite class was Human Sexuality. I liked the discussions that we had in class and listening to people’s opinions.

Q: What are some changes UMass Lowell has undergone since you’ve been here?            A: They added the business building. They also bought Perkins and tore down the dining hall on South Campus. Now the dining hall is located in McGauvran.

Q:  What are your plans for after graduation?                                                                    A: After graduation I plan to become a physician assistant and to help the less fortunate. I also want to be the greatest I can be!