Getting To Know Cait :)

Ambassador Week-Day 2: Cait

Hey Guys! My name is Caitlin, but I most people know me as Cait. I am a sophomore with a Psychology and Criminal Justice double major. As of right now I have a Biology minor too, but that may change. Aside from being an Ambassador, I also drive the shuttles here at UMass.

I grew up all over the world until I was 10 because my dad was in the Army. My favorite place was Germany, which I lived in for 3 years. My hometown, however, is Pittsfield, MA (located 10 minutes from the New York border). Although I’m glad to be gone, it is not the boonies, haha. I chose to come to UMass Lowell because it is the perfect distance from home for me. I can’t go home all the time, but I can go home if I really need to. It was also the only non-private school that I applied to so it ended up being the cheapest place for me to go! 

What I love most about UMass Lowell is how awesome most people are. I have made so many life-long friends and tried so many different things. One of the things I have done that I don’t have time for and miss is Rugby. I love the girls on the team and it was just such a fun sport! 

(I’m number 17) 
I live in the Moody Street Apartments, so one of my favorite things to do is cook and bake! I LOVE baking. I love working with cake and fondant mostly; it’s on of my passions. Unfortunately, I don’t have a whole lot of time to do it because I have such a busy schedule but I hope to do it more in the future. 

The Under the Sea Cake I made with my Best Friend Jenn for her birthday. The Lemon cake I made for fun and the Bunny cake was for Easter. Everything is edible! 🙂

List of Favorites!
Favorite Food: My dad’s Stuffed Mushrooms!
Favorite Movie: Happy Feet and Ip Man
Favorite Song: Where the Road Parts by The Dear Hunter
Favorite Season: SUMMER!! (100% agree with Meg!)
Favorite thing to do in my spare time: Cook and Bake
Favorite Store: Forever 21 & Delia*s
Favorite Color: Yellow and Green
Favorite Person: My Dad, and Jenn & Chris (and Cailey Watson, of course…And Mikey G..And Jeff)..And Ash cause she’d feel left out
Favorite TV Show: GREY’S ANATOMY! and Chopped
Favorite Youtube Video: I LOVE Emerson – Mommy’s Nose is Scary! & Bear Can’t Stop Sneezing

Cait’s Bucket List:
Go back and visit Germany and then travel everywhere else!
Do a family tree (I agree with Meg)– I have family from the Mayflower and Native Americans (Cherokee)
Run or own some sort of a bakery!
Run an entire marathon, not only a few legs of it
Get a 4.0 one semester
Get my Ph.D in Psychology
Become a criminal psychologist
Get called up to contestants row on The Price is Right
Win over $100 on a scratch ticket
Build a house in Florida for my Grandfather
Own houses all over the world