Do you know those weeks where nothing goes your way, your stressing out, and it seems like 24 hours a day isn’t enough time to do everything?! Cause I’ve been having that week for the last 10 days.. So I’ve decided that I should figure out some tips to help me get through this rough patch in the semester.
1. Make a To Do List, this way you know what needs to be done and when it needs to be done by. I love the huge desk calenders so that I can see everything thing a once.
2. SLEEP! Even if you don’t feel as though you have the time to sleep, do it! It is the best way for your body to re-energize and get ready for the next day.
3. Stay Positive! Yea, studying can suck sometimes but think about how awesome it will be to finish the exam and be done with studying. Or think about happy things like summer, ice cream, iced coffee, and your friends.
4. Laugh (: It has been proven to reduce tension, improves blood flow and the health of your heart. So rent a movie or hang out with James Ham (he loves making people laugh).
5. Most importantly breath. Lets face it: if we don’t breath, we won’t be able to do anything because we will die. But seriously, just talk a minute to breath and calm down. Remind yourself that you are totally awesome and everything will work out fine.
Hopefully you get through your exams without pulling out too much hair. And when in doubt, listen to Send Me on My Way by Rusted Root it always puts me in a good mood!
Your stressed out nerd,