Follow this Fall 2018’s Office of Study Abroad & International Experiences Global Correspondent, Rosa Payes, on her studies in Modena, Italy!
Rosa is a UMass Lowell World Languages & Culture major with a Graphic Design minor studying this Fall on a UMass Lowell Exchange program with the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (UNIMORE).
You can also read blogs from other trips to Italy and across the globe!
- 2018: Florence: Studio Workshop Abroad
- 2017: Venice, Florence, Pompeii and Rome, Italy: See and Make Art in Italy
- 2016: Art & Design in Florence, Tuscany and Rome, Italy
- 2015: Florence, Rome and Venice, Italy: Studio Workshop and Aesthetics in Art
- 2014: Sarteano Chamber Choral Conducting Workshop in Tuscany, Italy