Follow this Fall 2018’s Office of Study Abroad & International Experiences Global Correspondent, Rosa Payes, on her studies in Modena, Italy!
Rosa is a UMass Lowell World Languages & Culture major with a Graphic Design minor studying this Fall on a UMass Lowell Exchange program with the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (UNIMORE).
To learn more please contact us.
You can also read blogs from other trips to Italy and across the globe!
- 2018: Florence: Studio Workshop Abroad
- 2017: Venice, Florence, Pompeii and Rome, Italy: See and Make Art in Italy
- 2016: Art & Design in Florence, Tuscany and Rome, Italy
- 2015: Florence, Rome and Venice, Italy: Studio Workshop and Aesthetics in Art
- 2014: Sarteano Chamber Choral Conducting Workshop in Tuscany, Italy