The last boot-camp session also yielded great results for teams and advisors. Teams participated in an in-depth discussion about the presentation of their “Solution”, the third step in the DifferenceMaker Method. Each team presented their findings from their homework on Customer and Value Proposition and received comments and suggestions from advisors and fellow DifferenceMaker teams for improvement.
There was also a “Round Robin” Advisory Session where each team was able to spend 10 minutes with each alumni mentor for advice and comments on their project’s business model so far.
We look forward to next week’s session with all of our DifferenceMaker teams, faculty fellows, alumni, and mentors!
A big thank you to this session’s special guests:
- Yi Yang, Professor, Manning School of Business
- Rekha Paleyanda, Director, Office of Technology Commercialization
- Ainat Koren, Professor, College of Health Sciences
- Anshuman Chadda, Global Entrepreneurship in Residence
- Josh Entner, Entrepreneur, UMass Lowell Alumni