As the summer boot camp series comes to an end, student teams spent the last session participating in in-depth discussion on capturing value and cost consideration. Teams discussed questions like
- What are the costs to find customer?
- What are the costs to make the solution? To deliver the solution?
Teams also had the chance to learn from and speak with a past DifferenceMaker team, Nonspec, who won the Campus-Wide DifferenceMaker award in 2013.
A big thank you to this session’s special guests!
- Yi Yang, Professor, Manning School of Business
- Nancy Saucier, Director, New Venture Development
- Tom ODonnell, Director, Innovation Hub