Who Wants to SEE THE WORLD!

Let me start off by asking you a question. What is the farthest you have ever travelled from home? It doesn’t matter if it was family or alone, just in general. If you haven’t left the country then you are MISSING OUT! The world is a huge place and I don’t know about you guys, but I could not die happy knowing that I had only seen 1/100000000th of it (that may be a bit of an exaggeration but you get the idea). If you, like me want to travel and experience the world then NOW is the time. Study abroad while you still have the opportunity because unless you have a very high paying job or a job that has you travel, you’re probably going to be sticking close to home for the first many years of your career!
                Studying abroad not only gives you the taste of another culture, but it can gets you credit as well. Can you imagine getting credit for going to pretty much the same classes but in SPAIN, ITALY, or even BRAZIL! If this interests you then Click Here! Deciding to study abroad is a decision you will not regret! I’m looking into it now and I could not be more excited! I hope you all at least look into it. Good luck with the rest of the semester and have a great 3 DAY WEEKEND! 😀 But remember, Tuesday is Monday‘s schedule!
-Cait 🙂