Pizza Rut

Hello PEOPLE! I hope you are all enjoying the cooler weather, it is starting to smell like fall and there are leaves everywhere… ahh… This is my favorite season.  Now that we have been in school for a few weeks, I have noticed that a lot of people (myself included) have been eating the same thing everyday for lunch and dinner.  I personally, have gotten myself into quite a bit of a pizza rut. I have eaten nothing but pizza for a few days now, and I am paying the price dearly.  I never want to look at a slice of pizza for at least a month.  Now I guess you’re asking the question: “James.. How could this predicament be avoided so that I too in the future do not develop a hatred for the delicious triangles of Italian-ness?”  Well my fellow lover of all that is delicious and triangle, the answer to your question is quite simple.  EAT SOMETHING ELSE.  Seriously. Do it.  I know it sounds like a no-brainer, but next time you go for that slice of pizza, say to yourself: “Self, I had 8 slices of this stuff yesterday didn’t I?” and go for a sandwich or a salad or some chicken.  There are a variety of foods available in the dining hall, so use this to your advantage.  Besides the fear of hating pizza the rest of your life, you really should be eating different foods because it is just plain good for you.  A balanced diet is important for everyone and it will not only make you feel better during the day, you will be more focused during class and have more energy to handle the daily hectic life of a college student.

Have a good lunch!
James (Lord of the delicious triangles of love…and cheese.)