IT’S SO FLUFFY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82utG7Q3G_k&feature=related*

Alright, I know that was a really odd title, but I just wanted to say hello to all of you in a very unique way.
My name is Daisy and I just wanted to drop by this blog and say hello to all of you before the semester starts to get incredibly hectic.
I am a fourth year music education major and I was one of your lovely OL’s over the summer. You might remember me from the skit or just from seeing me running around with my freshman groups talking about Harry Potter.*
I am also one of your Orientation Ambassadors, so expect to be getting a few emails and updates from me either here on the blog, the facebook, the twitter, or the formspring. We’ll be keeping you guys completely on track with the goings on on campus. In fact…you might love what we do so much that you might decide to become one of us. 😮
I am also part of the newly forming Umass Lowell Book Club and the UMass Lowell Chapter of the American String Teachers Association (ASTA for short).
In addition to that, I am also a tour guide for the Admissions department and a teacher with the Umass Lowell String Project. I’m busy, I know, but I’m still making time out in my day for all of you darling freshmen and transfers. 

Just like Burger King and McDonalds, we also have our own catch phrase. “Orientation Ambassadors are here for you!”

….Okay, that might not be our OFFICIAL one, but I’m hoping it catches on. 😉

Well guys, I’m going to sign off and get busy doing some other Ambassador stuff. Feel free to email or call or do whatever it is you need to do to get in contact with us. Have a wonderful day and a beautiful weekend!

-Daisy Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*If you don’t know what the title is all about, copy and paste the youtube link into your address bar and enjoy.

*For those of you who don’t know me, and very few of you do, I’m obsessed with Harry Potter. It’s less of an obsession and more of a problem but…OH WELL! 🙂