I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more…

Hello all!!
             Ben here, coming to you with the latest in Poke-technology!  So, a few weeks ago, I went to the game store and bought myself a shiny new copy of “Pokemon – HeartGold” which is a remake of “Pokemon Gold” for the DS.  Let me tell you, the game only got better.  There’s nothing like running around the poke-world and catching yourself a mess of pokemon.  

The game came with this nifty little poke-walker which you can use to transfer your pokemon from the DS to the poke-walker.  Then the more you walk, the more experience your pokemon gets!  It can even level up from the stroll.  You can even go to different areas to catch different types of pokemon!
Now, what really excites me is this April, there is an event at Gamestop that allows you to unlock the “Yellow Forest” on the pokewalker.  This particular forest is riddled with Pikachu’s of all sorts of sizes and shapes!  But the most exciting part is, after the poke-walker logs over 9000 steps, you get a chance of running into a Pikachu with flying or a Pikachu with surf!
So grab your friends, grab some pokewalkers, and take this opportunity to walk around downtown Lowell and double it as a chance to discover your surroundings.  You can even stroll around the track at the Rec center!!!  I don’t care where you go, just walk!  It’s as simple as that.
Gotta catch em’ all!
-Ben