Who’s working hard…Jeff is!!!

Hey peeps,

Jeff here and I’m gonna give you the heads up about a few things that are going on and tell you what I have been doing myself. So0o0o0o0o0o0o what has Jeff been doing you ask? He’s been working and getting stressed. It is getting to be that time of the semester where classes seem to get more stressful and midterms and papers are attacking you. DON’T STRESS!!!! It is completely normal to feel overwhelmed with all of the work that is coming at you but the best thing you can do is just start early. I know I have a 14 page term paper due next Tuesday that I have done nothing more than put a heading on and I really regret that!! Anyways, stay on top of your work and you will be just fine.

FUUUNNN SSSTTTUUUUFFFFFF!!!!!

O.K so the advising period has begun and all of your ambassadors have set up information tables on both North and South campus. On North we are located in the Southwick Dining Hall and on South we are located in the McGauvern Student Union lobby. We will be there all day, everyday next week so come and talk to us if you have any questions or concerns about where to go for advising or what to do.

There are some chances for you to all come and support your Riverhawks sports this weekend starting tonight. Our women’s volleyball team is playing tonight at 7PM against New Haven CT at Costello Gym on North Campus so come and support your team!

Tomorrow afternoon the Women’s Soccer team is playing against Southern Conn. States at Cushing Field on North Campus at 2PM so if you miss the game tonight, go tomorrow!!

I hope all of you have been checking out the Movies That Rock Series that has been going on. The movie they are showing this weekend is Transformers: 2. Tonight it will be playing in O’Leary 222 starting at 8PM, Sunday in the Fox Hall Common, and Monday at the ICC so be sure to go and check it out!!!

So there’s your fun stuff for the next few days and that is not the only stuff going on so be sure to check out the student activities calendar to see all of the events that are happening!

Aright I’m Done,
Jeff