What’s Jeff Doin’

Hey Hey Heeeeey!! It Jeff here and I have never blogged before in my life but I think this will be a fun way to stay in contact with all of you. I’ll start with a little blurb about myself. I am a junior here and I currently study in the Music Business program. I came in as a freshman studying Physics: Radiological Health but realized that maybe that wasn’t for me so starting my sophomore year I changed to Music Business. I am now at another crossroads where I’m thinking I might want to go into psychology. And before you rag on me for being in-decisive let me explain my reasoning. I started working for the University my freshman year as a tour guide. Being a tour guide segwayed into me wanting to do Orientation so last summer I decided to take the plunge and become an Orientation Leader. I LOVED it. I love working with students and parents and providing the information that I know is valuable to you guys. I blame my decision to want to go in to psychology on Orientation and I am proud of that! All in all I realized that as long as you do what you love doing then you will be happy and successful in your life and getting through this whole college thing will be much more enjoyable and manageable when you are studying what you truly love.

O.K enough life lessons, let’s get to the fun stuff! If you have’nt seen anything posted about waht’s going on around campus yet then I’m going to tell you right here, right now.

First off make sure to bookmark this website:
http://www.uml.edu/student-services/gottabehere/ It has a calendar and a list of things going on on campus.

Starting today, October 2nd, Movies That Rock will be showing “UP” at the South Campus O’Leary Library in room 222. It will also be playing on Sunday and Monday so be sure to go check it out!

Also, On Monday October 4th there will be an exhibition hockey game at the Tsongas Arena at 4:00PM so go and support your Riverhawks!!

Later Dudes!!