For Undergraduate Students Graduating in May 2013 or Summer 2013 from the Registrar

Attention Undergraduate Students:

Are you graduating May, 2013 or Summer 2013?

It’s time to file your graduation form (DIG) with your department. If you file by November 13, 2012 and your petition-to-graduate is approved, we can guarantee that your name will be printed in the Commencement book and, (if you satisfy all degree requirements and financial obligations) that you will receive your diploma at the commencement ceremony.

Please see your advisor to file for graduation.

Leave a Reply