After the first few weeks of classes I can imagine the winter break blues hitting hard right now. I bet you’re missing your own bed, the home made food, annoying your siblings and miss having your pet around at all times. It’s normal, we all miss having 3 weeks off and being able to relax, catch up on shows and most importantly be around family. But don’t worry, the enrollment ambassadors got you covered with ways to avoid the winter blues!
- Stay involved! If you are already in clubs, continue going to meetings! This is a great way to keep your focus and energy on something else!
- Stay active! Go to classes that the CRC offers! Take friends and go to zumba. Don’t be afraid to try new things. Great way to stay active and help with the winter blues!
- Weekend adventures! If you have time on the weekends, get a group of friends and go do something fun! Go shopping, go bowling, or even head to the city of Boston!
- Make time for yourself! There’s nothing wrong with some alone time, in fact, its quite healthy for you! Read a book, journal, take a walk around campus!
- Visit home! Unfortunately, not everyone can go back home on the weekends, but if you can, take advantage! Go home at least one weekend a month, just to be around your family!