Less Stress More Happiness

With September coming to an end, I’m sure first exams, projects, and essays are on its way! Not everyone considers themselves great test takers though. So, I’ve decided to provide you guys with a quick and fun video on how to prepare for an exam!

So, it’s clear that exams come with studying, BUT how much time do we actually give ourselves to study or simply finish any assignments in general. For most of us, probably not much. We all need to watch out for PROCRASTINATION and its secret agenda to stress us out as much as it can… I know. I know. It’s waaaaaaay easier said than done. It’s clear that we’re much happier when we tackle our assignments bit by bit, so WHY CAN’T WE JUST DO IT?! Why don’t we just stop procrastinating when we know it ONLY stresses us out? Well, let’s use this TED Talk video to first see “Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator.”

So, now that we know in a less scientific yet, funny way how it’s like to think like a procrastinator, I want to share some knowledge on HOW you can prevent yourself from procrastinating.

As I already mentioned, I know it’s easier said than done. It’s gonna take your own effort to fight it, but just think about how much happier you could be. Try finishing an assignment early and see how it makes you feel. That could motivate you to really change your habits. The thought of essays and exams is already stressful enough. Don’t procrastinate and make it even more tough on yourself. Hopefully, you use these tips and tricks and really make college a more positive experience.

Didn’t forget about the Upperclassmen Advice of the Week!
Jorge Soto, a Junior Business Student, says..

“Don’t be me. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Go to tutoring and email your professors when you don’t understand. You’ll regret it if you don’t.”