Halls close at 6PM on May 13th for everyone except those approved (graduating seniors who are registered for senior week activities)
-You should plan to be out 24 hours after your last final
– 24 hour quiet hours begin 5/1 (tomorrow) at 9PM
-express: You don’t need hunt down an RA to check your room, just fill out an express checkout pass
-regular: You need to bring the RA to your room to check your room before you go
– RAs will be available to checkout (10-5 and 7-11 weeknights, 10-3 and 7-11 weekends) in the office
– ALL TRASH should be taken to the dumpster – nothing should be put in the hallways
– Prepare room for checkout (clean and empty everything, remove decorations, posters, hooks, etc) SWEEP AND MOP (cleaning supplies will be available to checkout in office)
– Review the checklist provided by the RA and sign and date (and add the time) when you leave. THIS IS NOT AN EXPRESS CHECKOUT – you still need to checkout with an RA or express form. Improper checkout is a $25 fine. Failure to return key is $75.
-Anything left in a room will be removed and placed in the staff office for 72 hours.
GOOD LUCK on finals! Enjoy the rest of the semester and this lovely weather! 😎
< 3 GISELLE