Hey Guys!

I hope everyone’s time here so far has been great! We’re really excited to have you all join our community!

My names Cait White and I’m a 19 (soon to be 20) year old sophomore here and UMass Lowell! I’m here for a Biology major and a psychology minor. I chose UMass Lowell because it was the perfect distance from home, I loved the atmosphere of the school and it worked out best financially. I have no regrets in my decision and I’m am so excited about all of the new people I have met. All of my current best friends are people that I have either met in class or that I worked with over the summer as an Orientation Leader (I hope some of you remember me! (I was the anorexic in the play…haha))  

Here on campus there are a lot of activities that I love doing. I recently rejoined the BioClub, which I love because we plan fun trips and do fundraisers that help people and the environment, which is something that is important to me! I was also on the women’s rugby team up until recently. Due to a hectic schedule I had to put it off until the spring, hopefully! Rugby is such a fun sport and for any girls that are reading this right now, you should all go and join! I’m not a big girl and I’m still standing! 🙂 Sometimes I like to go to the gym and work out. Last year I did yoga and I LOVED it, but I can’t make it to the classes this year because they conflict with my schedule. I clearly need to set up my classes better next year!

Well now that you guys know about me, I want to know more about you! How is your semester going? I hope you guys use all of us as a resource to answer any questions that you may have! That’s why we are here! 

Just as a little tip, make sure you make time for yourself! That is so important. My first semester I was swamped with classes and work and I was just constantly doing schoolwork. I ate really crappy food, barely slept and was sick all the time. The next semesters I made time for myself, joined rugby, and got a job and my health & grades improved! So please, don’t be a stranger! You can ask any one of us questions or come to us if you need help with anything! Hope you have a great rest of the semester! 

Ciao!
-Cait 🙂