We’re Back!!! And this is Jeff

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Orientation Ambassadors are back and kickin’ for another semester of keeping you all in the loop about what is going on here.  Each of your Orientation Ambassadors will be posting their own blogs and posting them to the Facebook page so you can spend countless hours reading what we are doing with our lives.  Anyway, I have been busy doing a lot of different stuff like classes and work.  I recently landed a job as an RA in Sheehy Hall which is really fun but a lot of work at the same time.  I still give my campus tours to prospective families and I will also be doing Orientation over the summer as well.

Speaking of Orientation,if you all think back to your own orientation session you probably remember how much fun your Orientation Leaders were having while you acted like you were all really bored.  We know you all were having fun though so its cool yo.  Anywho, applications to become an Orientation Leader for this upcoming summer are now available in Dugan Room 104 or online at this website: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22A7VZPMDNZ.
This year the theme for Orientation is “20X: X Marks The Spot”.  Applications are due by February 26th and selection weekend begins February 27th.  Hope to see some of you there!

Now to some on-campus stuff.  The Movies That Rock series is still going on and this Sunday CAPA will be showing “The Men Who Stare at Goats”.  It will be shown at the Fox Common on East Campus.  There will be no showing on Monday since there are no classes.  There is also a dance, which I believe is new, called Fresh Fridays on, you guessed it, Friday.  It starts at 10PM so all you that are going to the hockey game, which you all should, can do both the game and the dance!  I am sure there will be a ballin’ DJ.  As far as the game goes, it is against BC so make sure you and all of your friends go to support your Riverhawks.

Well, that’s it from me so have fun with your long weekend!

Alright, I’m Done,
-Jeff