Andy and Audrey have arrived!!

Hey Guys!!
My name is Andy and I am a Junior Music Education and Clarinet Performance Major. This past summer I was one of the Operations Coordinators working behind the scenes at Orientation. A little blurb about myself, my hometown is Fall River, MASS (YAY for Southern MASS!!) I currently live on South Campus which is so convenient with all my class being right outside my door! =] I am highly involved in the music program here, playing in many ensembles and am also President-Elect of the Music Ed. Club (MENC). I am also Drum Major of the UMass Lowell Marching Band. On top of all this I am currently taking 25 credits, and am also one of your Orientation Student Ambassadors. So if you have any questions or concerns please dont hesitate to email me at andy_chau@student.uml.edu.

Signing off!
::Andy::

Hey everyone!

It’s going to be a little hard following up Andy’s fabulous paragraph because Andy is such a fabulous person, but I’m going to try my best!

My name is Audrey, I am a senior here at UMass Lowell. I am an English major and a Comparative Arts with a concentration in music history minor. (What a mouthful to say!)

I am currently the Editor-in-Chief of the UMass Lowell Connector (the student newspaper), a member of the National Honors Society, a new member of the Literary Honor Society, a former DJ on WUML Radio and an Orientation Ambassador.

These days, it’s been hard finding time to even sleep; on top of all my activities, I’m taking the usual 15 credits, and applying to grad schools, which is a process perhaps more exhausting than school itself!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email me at:

audreymangone@gmail.com

Talk to you soon!

=)