In this study abroad course, UMass Lowell’s Honors College will explore the past and present of Spain’s vibrant capital city: Madrid!
Follow UMass Lowell Honors College students and faculty as they immerse themselves in the culture and history of Madrid, Spain. UMass Lowell Honors College and the Office of Study Abroad & International Experiences offers this exciting short-term study abroad program to Madrid, Spain each spring break and May (summer session 1). Interested – check out the program’s webpage.
You can also read blogs from previous trips to Spain listed below or from other destinations across the globe UMass Lowell students travel to.
Previous Blogs – San Sebastian, Spain:
- 2017: Cultural Immersion
- 2016: Honors Special Topics: Basque Cultural Immersion
- 2015: Spanish and Basque Cultural Immersion
Other Spain Study Abroad Trip Blogs:
- 2019: Barcelona, Spain: Global Correspondent
- 2019: Cádiz, Spain: Intensive Spanish Language & Culture
- 2019: Cádiz, Spain: Medical Spanish for Healthcare Professionals
- 2019: Valencia, Spain: Internships & More
- 2019: Valencia, Spain: Global Correspondent
- 2018: Barcelona, Spain: Global Correspondent
- 2018: Cadiz, Spain: Global Correspondent
- 2018: Valencia, Spain: Internship + Language, Culture & Civil Society
- 2017: Cadiz, Spain: Intensive Spanish Language & Culture
- 2017: Cadiz, Spain: Medical Spanish for Nurses
- 2016: Cadiz, Spain
- 2015: Cadiz, Spain
- 2014: Intensive Spanish Language in Cadiz, Spain