Where the Flamingos At

Everyone knows about my love affair with food and today it peaked in London. We went to an interesting restaurant called “Babylon” which essentially is located at the top floor of a 7 story building with a flamingo garden. Even though I never saw a flamingo (still peeved I didn’t), the overall experience amazing. We went to this restaurant thanks to Kaity’s incredibly cool aunt. I will admit it’s always awkward meeting other people’s family at first, but she was goals (I want to be the “cool” uncle to my niece). Now lets get to the dinner, it was a beautiful 3 course meal with an intense aroma of diverse flavors and spices. We started with a risotto that had a complex sweet and salty flavor that was to die for. Five minutes went by and it was already gone. The next meal was lamb with peas which cooked to perfection which was a little bit more filling, and I couldn’t have been happier. With that being said my dessert was this green ice cream that I still have no clue what it was. Top top this meal off there we as a party went through three bottles of probably the best red wine I’ve had. It’s safe to say that was the best meal I’ve had in London by far.