Final Journey Day to Hubli 1st Day : Spirit of Entrepreneurship

IMG_8584At last the final day came on Dec 27, 2015.I had already packed the bag and was ready to fly. I had all the check in process at Boston Logan International Airport on time.We stated from Boston for Dubai at 10:20 pm EST. This is very long journey like almost 13 hours. We have reached Dubai on time at 7:25 pm Local Dubai time on Dec 28, 2015. Our next flight was at 9:30 pm from Dubai to Bangaluru and we have landed in India little early like at 2:30 am Early morning on Dec 29, 2015. We are little messy due to 5 hours flight delay. We have good Indian food at Daily Airport Hotel as team. We have relaxed and having lots of fun. We have boarded into our local domestic flight on 12:20 pm and reached at Hubli at 1:40 pm.

It was an amazing experience that group of KLE student was waiting for us and welcomed us with tricolor garland of Indian National Flags color with wining “Tilak”. This is for information: Orange color stands for courage and sacrifice, white stands for peace and green stands for Harvesting. This kind of vive really touched my heart with full of joy and enthusiasm to mingle with local students. We came by bus to Hubli KLE campus. It was 60 acres area with well-organized infrastructure. We have been allocated room into KLE guesthouse with local students accepted for this program along with Chinese students. My roommate is one Chinese student named Haow. He gifted me one hanging Chinese knot which can bring me good luck. We have kick off meeting at 5:30 pm. Prof. Nitin K and Prof Mehta gave spell bound speech on background and Enormous positive experiences of last 4 sessions and their expectations about this 5th Student Exchange Program. It was wind up at 6:00 pm and we had delicious Indian dish at Dinner making the end the day.IMG_8538IMG_8544 IMG_8548 IMG_8550 IMG_8552 IMG_8553 IMG_8556 IMG_8560 IMG_8561 IMG_8564