TE AMO VALENCIA.

I have less than one week left at my internship and just a few more days of this experience in the City of Valencia, I am feeling excited to go back home but also sad to say goodbyes to all of these new people I met here in Valencia. I feel like there are no right words to say, to thank all of these people who took the time to be with my classmate and I. Especially at my internship I want to thank all of those people who took me in and made me feel like I was part of the organization. I feel bless to have the opportunity to meet some amazing people who introduced me to the culture of Valencia and also showed me that way the plan of youth works here. Learning about the youth plan in a deeper level is unreal to me because back home I work with youth and now I feel like I have a deeper learning about the youth of another country and culture and it is going to help me be better at my job.
I feel like it is a goodbye but at the same time I will be sure to keep in touch with those who took the time to help me learn about this amazing culture. I will keep all these connections because I am planning on coming back to Valencia again. I have growth as a person and I am ready to go back home with all of these positive things I learned here and tell my family. I will always carry and remember this experience that was full of amazing people including my classmates. Thank you again God for this opportunity. This is not a goodbye this is a see you soon. Gracias Valencia por enseƱarme que en la vida lo material no lo es todo, y que la felicidad es lo mas valioso en nuestra vidas. Te amo por siempre!