$100K Medical Device Challenge!
Sponsored by Boston Scientific, Mintz Levin, Omni Components, Smith & Nephew and Massachusetts Life Science Center.
Boston Scientific has identified specific areas of interest:
- Additive Manufacturing for Implantable Devices
- Use of Flexible Electronics to Provide Innovative Implantable Devices
- Small Form-factor Imaging (65K+ pixels) and Single Pixel Cameras
Smith & Nephew has identified specific areas of interest:
- Tools which enable procedure simplification
- Tissue Sparing Procedures
- Stabilization of and Integration/Fixation to bone
- Novel Soft Tissue Repair
- Joint Preservation Solutions
Last year, this event was attended by more than 200 representatives from local venture capital firms, angel investors and service firms, allowing attendees to network and receive informal feedback and develop relationships with key supports for early stage companies.
Entry Fee – Apply early to receive discounted application fees:
First (20) Applications – Free / By Jan 16, 2015: $25 / By Jan 30, 2015: $50
IMPORTANT DATES & INFORMATION
Note: Please remember to register and pay the application fee once your application has been submitted!