Saying Goodbye

After one long and life changing month, I found that the hardest part of this whole trip was saying goodbye. Saying goodbye to endless amounts of cheap jamon and queso. Saying goodbye to all the memories and the new experiences I’ve had. Saying goodbye to the many inspiring people I’ve met and the new friends I’ve made every step of the way. But the hardest and most important goodbye was saying goodbye to the person I was before this trip… If you asked me what about this trip changed I honestly wouldn’t be able to tell you. But I know that it has helped me begin to discover and understand a little about who I am as an individual and the person I want to be.

Valencia is a truly a sweet slice of heaven filled with dreamers and big opportunities. I am so fortunate and truly blessed to have discovered my love and appreciation for this city and for all the people who live there. I can say with almost 100% certainty that I will probably be back so for now hasta luego Valencia. Thank you for everything.