I scream, you scream, we all scream for… a toilet

8:30 AM

The day before yesterday, Austin tried some wicked good Ice-cream. As a lactose intolerant person, she was completely fine. So she and I, the scientists that we clearly are, deemed ice-cream from India perfectly fine to eat for these three reasons:

1. The Chai tea is made from Buffalo milk, so clearly the ice-cream must be made from the same thing.
  2. Since Austin tried the Ice-cream and nothing happened, Buffalo’s milk must be better than cow’s milk.
  3. Since we are both lactose intolerant, coincidentally we should have the same symptoms.

Turns out despite the glaring similarities between Austin and I, we aren’t twins. I feel like I took a ride on the worst roller coaster of my life.

11:41 PM

I spoke too soon; Austin and I are clearly twins because we both feel like, “all of the things” are wrong. We also had chicken last night so we can’t tell whether or not it’s from the chicken or the Ice-cream. Moral of the story: Don’t experiment when you know you aren’t a genius, despite popular belief.

I won’t be eating anything dairy or “non veg” until my feet touch America soil. Until then I’ll scream for… Puri or garlic naan.