Constantly asking myself: Is this real life?

sidI’m a people person; I enjoy sitting down and getting to know everyone and learning their stories. Last night I had a really good time with two of the Indian student Siddarth and Nilay. I didn’t hang out with them both at once but I had a “moment” with both of them.

Nilay is in my group and I spend time with him every day, but last night it was great to hang out with him and the others without having to talk about Campus Cloud. First we went to the mall and walked around looking for bracelets then we went to dinner. Nothing ground breaking happened but I really just enjoyed spending time with everyone. Every day is better than the last and I’m seriously dreading the day we have to leave India.

In the night Sid and I talked about the thing we love the most, Reading. My love for reading began when I was twelve, after my school took me to get my first library card. Talking with another reader is great but connecting with another reader that actually reads what you like to read, is even better. The amount of pleasure that I was oozing last night was ridiculous, but talking to someone about getting lost in a book and them finishing your sentence never happens.

Overall, I’m glad I came to India.