Travel and study entrepreneurship and innovation with UMass Lowell’s Manning School of Business in the Spring & Summer of 2018. Undergraduate and graduate students are welcome!
Students will travel to Nanjing, China with Professors Ashwin Mehta and Joan Crooker to Nanjing University of Postal and Telecommunications (NUPT) to learn alongside NUPT and KLE Technological University (Hubli, India) students and immerse themselves in entrepreneurial mindsets and cultural influences on decision-making.
This course is worth 3 credits and is designed to help students understand the importance of innovation and entrepreneurship in today’s global economy and to cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset among the students in the Manning School of Business. It will cover different forms of entrepreneurship such as small businesses, growth ventures, corporate entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship. The course will focus on innovation types, turning innovation into reality and the process of entrepreneurship. Innovation and entrepreneurship theories and concepts will be discussed with real life examples and cases.
Read about this award winning program:
- Global Entrepreneurship Exchange Garners National Recognition, Manning School of Business Program Wins Institute of International Education Award, February 5, 2018
- International Program Captures Award for Innovation, UMass Lowell Global Entrepreneurship Exchange Honored, April 24, 2018
- Study Abroad Best Practices Resource 2018 Winner: UMass Lowell Global Entrepreneurship Exchange
- Learn more on the UMass Lowell Study Abroad and International Experiences website.
- Read the program brochure and more on the Study Abroad website.
- The Manning School of Business website has information as well regarding other summer and winter programs.
- Video of 2014 program
- Video of 2015 program
- Read Blogs from past trips:
- Check out student testimonials from 2014.
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.