The Offering accepts submissions each academic year from November 1 to February 15, with the annual issue of the magazine appearing in April.
- Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit up to five poems, up to 12 pages of fiction, up to 12 pages of creative nonfiction, and/or 3-5 black and white photos or drawings.
- Use the genre of your submission as the subject line or your email:
POETRY, FICTION, CREATIVE NONFICTION, VISUAL ART
- Submissions in different genres by the same person are welcome, but must be sent separately, with the appropriate genre in the subject line.
- If your submission in a genre includes multiple works, please send the entire submission (three poems, say, or two pieces of short fiction totaling under 12 pages) in a SINGLE DOCUMENT.
- Attach writing submissions as Word documents (.doc or .docx) and visual art submissions as JPG or PNG files.
- Please include your name and your affiliation with UMass Lowell (student, faculty, staff, or alumnus) with your submission.
For more information please contact us.