Steven couldn’t wait for his first year at college. But what he didn’t know was how a simple list could protect him from a world of hurt!
Follow the top ten ways to keep your information and data safe online, and avoid Steven’s mistakes.
1) Install the University’s free antivirus software
2) Create strong passwords
3) Be Careful what you store online
4) Limit your public online presence
5) Lock or log off unattended devices
6) Keep your devices updates
7) Regularly check your online accounts
8) Be aware of phishing scams
9) Download files legally
10) Secure your mobile devices
For more information, visit: