Due to the Finance Tools and Database Upgrade schedule below, the last Summit Finance Batch run will be as of Wednesday, May 11th; Thursday (May 12) & Friday (May 13) will not run.
- Finance Production: will not be available Thursday (after 5 PM), Friday, Saturday or Sunday; May 12 (5 PM) – May 15.
- Finance Reporting: will be available on Friday, May 13 with data as of Wednesday, May 11 (post batch). Finance Reporting will not be available on Saturday or Sunday.
- Finance Production and Reporting: will be available on Monday morning, May 16. Batch will have run on Sunday so data will be up to date in both environments.
- Summit availability will not change during this time. Summit Finance data during the event will be as of Wednesday, May 11 (post batch).
- Summit batch will have run on Sunday so Finance data will be up to date on Monday morning, May 16.
- Buyways: users can login and perform searches, but there is no communication to PeopleSoft during the downtime.
Please note: Summit HR Batch will run as scheduled, however Position Management data will not be updated with Finance data during this time period as well; HR data will continue to update.