Jong jorney to Hubli

This is my first visit to India. Actually, one of the reasons to attend this studying abroad program is because it is in India. I visited U.S. for several times but never had a chance to visit India.I wanted to see the growing country which has big population, 1.3billion, and it is ten times bigger than the population of Japan.

This time, I am the only Japanese attending this program so I was very anxious but even I knew that I would be the only Japanese to attend, I did not change my mind. Because if I did not take this opportunity, I do not know when I can have this kind of opportunity as I had a permission to take holidays from work and also made my family understood.

So I flew from Narita to Delhi then flew from Delhi to Bangalore by myself. Then I met other members from UMASS and China in Bangalore airport. I was happy to see others and joined a group. I am an online student so interacting with others face to face means a lot. This is the second reason why I wanted to attend this program. I wanted to work with others face to face in multinational environment.

After we got to the BVB university, we were welcomed by many students in BVB and their hospitality made me feel relax and comfortable. Lots of new things, and totally different environment, but I could manage myself. I think their hospitality contributes a lot. Especially, the people who I meet in this program is all new to me. I have never met anyone or never contacted anyone before. I only contacted Professor Ashwin through e-mail about the program. It is a challenging though, I believe that I will learn a lot from this experience and it will give me an ability and knowledge to adjust to new circumstances. I am sure that it will help a lot later in my carrier.

Here is a picture with MBA students.

FullSizeRender