Leaving tomorrow

IMG_0031Hi Everyone. My name is Barbara Smith and I work as a nurse in a small community hospital.  When I enrolled in the RN-BS program I never thought I would be given such a wonderful opportunity to travel to another country.  Throughout my career I have learned many new things, met and taken care of many people from different cultures and backgrounds.  I consider myself lucky to be part of a this group of students and professors travelling to China.  I have never travelled outside the US so this will be the first time for me.  As you can see, I am thrilled to be part of this trip and look forward to embracing all that China has to offer.  Not only will I have the opportunity to grow as a nurse, I will experience China’s culture and beauty as well as health care system. I am extremely excited to visit acute care facilities and universities to compare our system versus China’s. I’m excited to share our photos and experiences we are about to embark upon. To my co-student and professors…we will see each other soon.

Barb