Provided by Donna Mellen | July 28, 2015
June workshops have completed and we are planning for a new session from August 11 – 26. Register today!
Many workshops are available:
- What Do I Do with All These Videos? with R. Tyndall
- Service-Learning Attribute Application: Hands-on help for faculty with P. Procter, V. Farzner, L. Barrington
- Camtasia Basics: Using Camtasia to Professionally Record and Edit Recordings – Plus More! with R. Tyndall
- Using Turnitin to Encourage Best Practices for Student Writing with D. Arcus, C. Mandell, M. Wishart
- Let Students View Your Presentations LIVE in Class: Connect with Your Students with R. Tyndall
- Web Conferencing – Meet, Collaborate and More from Your Desktop, Classroom, or Mobile Device with R. Tyndall
- Making Your Own Tutorials: Many Ways to Do It Very Quickly & Simply with R. Tyndall
- Using Clickers to Engage Your Students with J. Horta, M. Wishart
- Integrating the Turning Point Building Block with Your Blackboard Course with J. Horta
- Using Video Capture to Enhance Your Students’ Academic Experience – Intro to Echo360 with R. Tyndall
- Advanced Lecture Capture: Video Editing to Improve Student Learning with R. Tyndall
- Blackboard Grade Center Workshop with Lisa Panagopoulos provided by The Division of Online and Continuing Education. This workshop is online, register at the Division of Online and Continuing Education.
We look forward to a great summer session!