Provided by Donna Mellen | July 28, 2015
Are you a new faculty member or have you recently hired new faculty in your department or college? We are providing two events to welcome new faculty and help them “start the year off right” in just a few hours. New faculty are welcome to attend either event scheduled on:
- August 25 from 10am – 1:30pm in HSS, Room 140 (south campus)
- August 31 from 1pm – 4:30pm in Kitson, Room 309 (north campus)
This event is sponsored by the Faculty Development Committee and the Office of the Provost. The agenda for both events is identical and includes:
- Introduction by FDC, Chair, Susan J. Braunhut, Ph.D. (10 minutes)
- Classroom Technology Training with Randy Tyndall, IT (60 minutes)
- SIS Training with Doreen Bray, IT, Kerry Donohoe, Registrar, and Sheila Riley-Callahan, Executive Director Academic Services (60 minutes)
- Teaching Toolkit with Michelle Scribner-MacLean,Clinical Associate Professor, GSE and Patricia Fontaine, Clinical Associate Professor, GSE (60 minutes)
This event is designed for all new faculty (tenure track, lecturers, clinical, visiting, adjunct) and is open to faculty who were new to the university in fall or spring 2015.
Please RSVP as soon as possible to Facultyworkshops@uml.edu or call 978-934-2925 if you have questions. We are looking forward to meeting new faculty!